Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Reichertshofen has to offer. There are 75 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.), 24.7 mi (39.8 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Reichertshofen
Places to visit in the larger region include German Hop Museum, Hopfenmelle, and Pfaffenhofen Square. You'll also find Museum Mesnerhaus and Ingolstadt Village Factory Outlet in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Reichertshofen, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 30 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hotel Duda is 1.2 mi (2 km) from central Reichertshofen. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star bed & breakfast in Reichertshofen can enjoy access to free parking and a bar, along with a private balcony.
- MERCURE HOTEL MÜNCHEN AIRPORT FREISING is 21.1 mi (33.9 km) from the center of Reichertshofen. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Freising can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and helpful staff.
- Bayerischer Hof Freising is located 20.9 mi (33.6 km) from the heart of Reichertshofen. This 3-star hotel in Freising features free breakfast, a restaurant, and parking. Our customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Getting Around Reichertshofen
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop on a train at Reichertshofen Station. Reichertshofen may not have many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Reichertshofen
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 52°F and the nighttime average to be 22°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 74°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September averages 75°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 60°F during the day and 24°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Reichertshofen is 0.87 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 74°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 24°F