- Roman Reims
- 3 min walk
- Reims stadium
- 13 min walk
- Ô Brasero
- 6 min walk
- Le Grand Jardin de Chine
- 8 min walk
- Reims (XIZ-Champagne - Ardenne TGV Train Station)
- 8 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
- Roman Reims - 3 min walk
- Museum of Fine Arts - 10 min walk
- Reims Opera - 10 min walk
- Reims stadium - 13 min walk
- Auguste Delaune Stadium - 13 min walk
- Reims Station - 17 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 83 min drive
- Le Restaurant Campanile — 1 min walk
- Le Cafe — 1 min walk
- Ô Brasero — 6 min walk
- Le Grand Jardin de Chine — 8 min walk
- Royal Kebab — 8 min walk
About this property
Hotel Campanile Reims Centre - Cathedrale
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and a free manager's reception are also provided. Other amenities include self parking, a 24-hour front desk, and free newspapers. All 81 rooms offer free WiFi, room service, and LCD TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include premium bedding, rainfall showerheads, and coffee makers. Private bathrooms are not ensuite.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10.00 per pet, per night
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10.90 for adults and EUR 5.45 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 13.50 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10.00 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Campanile Cathedrale
- Campanile Reims Centre Cathedrale
- Hotel Campanile Cathedrale
- Hotel Campanile Reims Centre
- Hotel Campanile Reims Centre Cathedrale
- Reims Centre Cathedrale
- Campanile Reims Cathedrale
- Hotel Campanile Reims Centre - Cathedrale Hotel
- Hotel Campanile Reims Centre - Cathedrale Reims
- Hotel Campanile Reims Centre - Cathedrale Hotel Reims
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Free nearby parking
- Self parking: EUR 13.50 per day
- Limited parking spaces
- Parking height restrictions apply
Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee daily 6:30 AM–9:30 AM: EUR 10.90 for adults and EUR 5.45 for children
- 1 restaurant and 1 coffee shop/café
- 1 bar
- Free daily reception
- Room service available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Front-desk safe
- Gift shop/newsstand
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
- Smoke-free property
- TV in lobby
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control (heating)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Premium bedding
- Bathroom (detached)
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- 80-cm LCD TV
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Electric kettle
- Free newspapers
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Laptop-compatible safe
Nearby things to do
Where to eat
- Le Restaurant Campanile – Buffet restaurant with a bar offering French cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- Le Cafe – Restaurant. Serves breakfast and light fare daily.