Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel, walk to Mars Gate
Located in the heart of Reims, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Colbert Square, Mars Gate, and Museum of Fine Arts. Notre-Dame de Reims and Tau Palace are also within 15 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and coffee/tea in a common area. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include conference rooms, dry cleaning, and a 24-hour front desk.
All 60 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and room service. For a bit of entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with digital channels, and guests will also find premium bedding and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Grand Hotel Continental
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 753 square feet (70 square meters) include conference space. This Reims hotel also offers multilingual staff, coffee/tea in a common area, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
Grand Hotel Continental is a smoke-free property.
- Year Built 1862
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 60
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free WiFi
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Conference space size (meters) - 70
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 3
- Conference space
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 753
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Individually decorated
- Bathtub or shower
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Au Conti - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open select days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 2 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets stay free
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Pets allowed (no fees)
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.80 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 12.00 for adults and EUR 9.00 for children (approximately)
- Grand Continental Reims
- Grand Hotel Continental
- Grand Hotel Continental Reims
- Grand Hotel Reims
We should mention
Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.