Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel in Taissy with free parking
Situated in Taissy, this hotel is 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from Veuve Clicquot Champagne House and 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from St. Remi Basilica. Veuve Clicquot-Ponsardin and Abbey of Saint-Remi are also within 3 mi (5 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a meeting room, and free self parking. WiFi in public areas is free.
All 48 rooms offer free WiFi, flat-screen TVs, and showers. Phones and desks are also available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Campanile Reims Est - Taissy
The hotel offers a restaurant. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Total number of rooms - 48
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- One meeting room
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9 AM.
Campanile - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Nearby Things to Do
- Golfing nearby
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 3 per pet, per night
- Up to 10 kg
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9.90 for adults and EUR 4.75 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 3 per pet, per night
- Campanile Reims Est Taissy
- Hotel Campanile Reims Est Taissy
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.