Visiting Reit im Winkl
Visitors can enjoy all that Reit im Winkl has to offer including the ski areas, monuments, and museums. In Reit im Winkl, there are 77 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Salzburg (SZG-W.A. Mozart), 23.7 mi (38.1 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Reit im Winkl
Favorite places to visit in the city include Winklmoosalm Gondola, Weitsee, and Reit im Winkl Outdoor Pool. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Penninger Schnaps Museum and Catholic Parish of St. Pankratius.
In Reit im Winkl, you'll find 77 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect vacation. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Almrausch - Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Upper Bavaria can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- DEVA Villa Mittermaier - This inn in Upper Bavaria features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- DEVA Hotel Sonnleiten - With a stay at this hotel in Upper Bavaria, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Reit im Winkl
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 53°F and the nighttime average to be 26°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 74°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 76°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 63°F during the day and 26°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Reit im Winkl is 1.02 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 74°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 27°F