Book your room at Eldorado Resort Casino
Get an overview of this hotelSophisticated Reno hotel with theatre, nightclub
4 miles from the Reno-Tahoe airport and covering an entire city block, the Eldorado Hotel Casino is connected to Circus Circus and Silver Legacy by skywalk.
Gaming in style
The Eldorado lobby features a marble floor, dark-wood paneling, and stone columns; amenities include an 81,000-square-foot casino, a 580-seat theater, and a stylish nightclub.
Rooms with a view
This Reno hotel's 814 guestrooms have city or mountain views, minibars, multi-line phones, and Internet access. Highlights also include wake-up calls, climate control, and in-room safe.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Eldorado Resort Casino345 N Virginia St Reno NV 89501
This centrally located Reno hotel is connected to Circus Circus and Silver Legacy by skywalk. In addition to nine restaurants and cafes, Eldorado Resort Casino houses an 81,000-sq-foot (7,525-sq-meter) casino that offers 2,000 slots and 90 table games; 3 keno lounges; and a full-service race- and-sports book. This hotel also offers a 12,400-square-foot (1,152-sq-meter) convention center and a 580-seat theater-style showroom featuring Broadway-style entertainment.
Complimentary valet and self-parking are available, as well as luggage storage. A secured parking garage includes in/out privileges. WiFi is free throughout the hotel.
- 24-hour front desk
- Free airport transportation
- Total number of rooms - 814
- Year Built 1973
- Number of bars/lounges - 6
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 9
- Multilingual staff
- Free valet parking
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 1
- Free self parking
- Free long-term parking
- Number of restaurants - 7
- Conference space size (feet) - 10,000
- Shopping on site
- Ski storage
- Ski passes available
- Spa services on site
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Spa tub
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free long-term parking, Free self parking, Free valet parking
- Pay movies
- Iron/ironing board
- Premium TV channels
- In-room safe
- Designer toiletries
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Free toiletries
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (heating)
Where to Eat
The Brew Brothers - The Brew Brothers offers 8 custom microbrews and a menu featuring gourmet wood-fired pizzas, salads, and burgers, all served in a warehouse-style setting. Live rock and blues nightly.
The Buffet - Chef's offers all-you-can-eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner buffets. Weekend brunch and theme nights feature seafood, as well as Italian and Mexican specialties.
Millies24 - In addition to Chinese, American, Italian, Mexican, and Thai food, Millies24 dishes up desserts such as Snickers pie. Gourmet brews from the Eldorado Coffee Company's freshly roasted beans are also featured. Open 24 hours.
Eldorado Coffee Company - Just outside Millies24, the hotel's own Eldorado Coffee Company roasts, blends, and brews its own coffees, available for purchase by the cup or by the pound.
BuBinga Lounge - The Eldorado's popular nightclub offers on-tap infused cocktails, a champagne and wine bar, dance floor, and live music, all in a wood paneled- and-velvet setting. Admission fee.
Stadium Bar - Next to the Sports Book on the casino floor, this is a good spot to place a bet, grab a beer, and watch the race.
Plaza Bar - Located between La Strada and the Prime Rib Grill restaurants, the Plaza Bar is open nightly for pre- or post-dinner drinks.
Showroom Bar - Just outside the Eldorado's 580-seat showroom, this wood-paneled bar is a nice place to enjoy a pre-theater drink.
Pho Mein – Authentic Asian noodle kitchen that serves up oodles of noodles for sit down or take out on the go. They have an extensive menu that features an array of Vietnamese and Chinese favorites.
Sushi Sake – The atmosphere is young and hip; the bar itself is equipped with iPads that displays the mouth-watering menu. Guests can also use their iPad to search for information on all the Eldorado happenings via the top-rated Eldorado App. The bar seats up to 18 people with additional table seating and service throughout the patio area. Contemporary in design with hints of Euro-Asian accents of bamboo rings, pendant lighting and fish-scale leather upholstery.
La Strada - This Northern Italian restaurant specializes in freshly made pastas, such as the signature mushroom ravioli served in a country-villa setting. The well-stocked wine cellar features labels from the Carano family vineyard. Open for dinner only.
Bistro Roxy - The chic Bistro Roxy also has an impressive cellar, but this French-influenced fountain-side spot might be better known for its 102 kinds of martinis. Live entertainment nightly in the lounge; open for dinner only.
The Prime Rib Grill - Decorated in Old San Francisco-style, the Prime Rib Grill specializes in choice prime cuts carved to order, as well as grilled steak and seafood entrées, all prepared in an open kitchen. There's also a gourmet soup and salad bar. Open for dinner only.
Golden Fortune - Golden Fortune offers 90 authentic Hong-Kong-style specialties, served in a classic Chinese polished-lacquer setting. Open for dinner only.
Room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The Eldorado is a 40-minute drive from Mt. Rose Ski Tahoe, one of Lake Tahoe's 18 area ski resorts. Golfers can tee off at 40 area courses around the Reno/Lake Tahoe area, six of which are within seven miles of the hotel. Players can conveniently book tee times at any number of locations from a special lobby phone.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time ends at 3 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Tourism fee: USD 3.00 per accommodation, per night
- Resort fee: USD 17.03 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Airport shuttle
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- Self parking
- Valet parking
- Additional inclusions
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10.00 and USD 25.00 for adults, USD 8.00 and USD 15.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 17.03 per day (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per day
- Eldorado Casino Reno
- Eldorado Hotel Casino
- Eldorado Hotel Casino Reno
- Eldorado Resort Casino Reno
- Eldorado Hotel Reno
- Eldorado Resort Reno
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
$150 Coupon Fun Book
Book a stay in an "inc $150 Coupon Fun Book" and receive a coupon book with $150 in added-value offers, such as:
- Two complimentary microbrews with purchase of an appetizer or pizza in The Brew Brothers
- One complimentary glass of Ferrari-Carano Siena or Fume Blanc at Cin Cin with purchase of appetizer
- One complimentary show ticket with the purchase of a show ticket
- One complimentary danish with purchase of coffee at the Eldorado Coffee Company
- One complimentary martini at Roxy's Bar & Lounge with martini purchase (excludes happy hour)
- Two-for-One breakfast buffet (valid Monday - Friday only)
- One complimentary drink in Cin Cin (up to $10)
- One complimentary mushroom ravioli appetizer with purchase of any entrée at Roxy
- One complimentary 15-ounce beer or soda with purchase of any entrée at The Brew Brothers
- One complimentary regular coffee with purchase of any bakery item at the Eldorado Coffee Company
- 10% discount on gift shop purchases at retail outlets
- Complimentary newspaper of choice in the gift shop