Overview of Harrah's Casino Hotel Reno
Choose dates to view prices
Classic Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking (East Tower)
Classic Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking (East Tower)
Classic Room, 2 Double Beds, Smoking (East Tower)
Luxury Suite (East)
Luxury Suite (East)
Classic Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking (West Tower)
Classic Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking (West Tower)
Classic Room, 1 King Bed, Smoking (West Tower)
Room, Non Smoking, Balcony
Luxury Room, Non Smoking (West Tower)
Premium Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking (West Tower)
Premium Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking (West Tower)
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Classic Room (West Tower)
Classic Room, 1 King Bed, Smoking (East Tower)
About this area
Located in Reno, Harrah's Casino Hotel Reno is on the Strip and near the airport. Knitting Factory and Bruka Theater are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Riverwalk District and Meadowood Mall. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at National Bowling Stadium or Reno Aces Ballpark. Enjoy the area's slopes with cross-country skiing and downhill skiing, and don't miss out on the snowshoeing and sledding. Our guests appreciate the resort's central location.Visit our Reno travel guide
- Club Cal-Neva Casino - 1 min walk
- Reno Arch - 2 min walk
- National Bowling Stadium - 2 min walk
- Reno Events Center - 4 min walk
- Reno City Hall - 4 min walk
- Reno Station - 1 min walk
- Reno, NV (RNO-Reno-Tahoe Intl.) - 9 min drive
- Harrahs Steak House — 1 min walk
- Carvings Buffet — 1 min walk
- Pho 777 Vietnamese;Pho 777 - 1 min walk
- Doc Holiday's Saloon - 2 min walk
- Ichiban Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi Bar - 2 min walk
About this property
Harrah's Casino Hotel Reno
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per day
- Tourism fee: USD 3 per accommodation, per night
- Resort fee: USD 20.43 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 20.43 per night (rates may vary)
- Pet deposit: USD 70.00 per day
- Pet fee: USD 70.00 per accommodation, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and lunch. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.