Worst hotel i have ever stayed at. Front desk and managment was so rude. Property listed as no smoking but i watched people smoking in their rooms along with drug deals out of the parking lot. The room stunk of cigerettes so much that i was coughing and choking it really irritated my asthma. The sheets, pillows, and walls were all stained. There was hair in the sink. We requested a refun but were refused. They gave us a new room that still smelt like cigerettes, was still dirty, the AC was broken, and the door didnt shut all the way. They told me only rooms with two beds have microwaves and when i went into my two bedroom room there was no microwave and they refused to give me one.