Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel near National Bowling Stadium
Located in the heart of Reno, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Reno Livestock Events Center, National Bowling Stadium, and National Automobile Museum. Nevada Museum of Art and Fleischmann Planetarium and Science Center are also within 2 mi (3 km).
This hotel features 2 restaurants, a casino, and 2 bars/lounges. Free WiFi in public areas, free self parking, and a free airport shuttle are also provided. Other amenities include a 24-hour business center, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a business center.
All 281 rooms offer free WiFi, coffee makers, and TVs with cable channels. Free local calls, ironing boards, and desks are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Ramada Reno Hotel and Casino
Popular property highlights
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 2 bars/lounges. This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 8635 square feet (802 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a casino, a seasonal outdoor pool, and multilingual staff. A roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and an area shuttle are complimentary for guests. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Ramada Reno Hotel and Casino has designated areas for smoking.
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 281
- Number of floors - 14
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free airport transportation
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 6
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free area shuttle
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 8635
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 802
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking
- Free local calls
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Shower/tub combination
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
Where to Eat
Ashleys - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
Casino Diner - Onsite diner. Open 24 hours.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a seasonal outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 14 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 0.00 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 15 per pet, per night
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
No rollaway/extra beds available
This hotel will place an authorization at check-in for a deposit equal to the full cost of stay and USD25 daily for any bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 7 and USD 10 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 15 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 0.00 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Reno Ramada
- Ramada Reno Hotel Reno
- Ramada Reno Hotel Casino
- Ramada Hotel Casino
- Ramada Reno Casino
- Ramada Casino
- Ramada Hotel & Casino
- Ramada Reno
- Ramada Reno Hotel & Casino
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 14 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.