Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star Reno hotel in Downtown Reno, walk to National Bowling Stadium
Located in Downtown Reno, this hotel is steps from Reno Arch and National Bowling Stadium. Reno Events Center and National Automobile Museum are also within 10 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a nightclub, and a fitness center. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a bar/lounge, a conference center, and valet parking.
All 310 rooms feature comforts like memory foam beds and premium bedding, while conveniences include refrigerators and coffee makers. Free WiFi and room service are standard, as are flat-screen TVs with cable channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Whitney Peak Hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 20,000 square feet (2 square meters) include a conference center. For a surcharge, a shuttle from the hotel to the airport at scheduled times is offered to guests. This Reno hotel also offers a nightclub, a fitness center, and tour/ticket assistance. Concierge services and wedding services can be provided. Onsite parking is available (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in May 2014.
Whitney Peak Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 16
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Meeting rooms 11
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 310
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 2
- Number of meeting rooms - 11
- Conference space size (feet) - 20,000
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free local calls
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Memory foam mattress
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Heritage Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Start your morning with a continental breakfast, available each day from 7 AM to 11 AM for a surcharge. You can order up room service during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Fitness classes on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Rock climbing on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 75 per accommodation, per stay
- 2 per room (up to 50 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 10.00 per person
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 10.00 (from 0 to 18 years old)
- Self parking fee: USD 5.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 15.00 per night
- Pet fee: USD 75 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- Whitney Peak
- Whitney Peak Hotel
- Whitney Peak Hotel Reno
- Whitney Peak Reno
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 3 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).