Find Hotels in Resorts World Sentosa
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $89
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Resorts World Sentosa
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Resorts World Sentosa, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its aquarium, beaches, and shopping. Top sights around the area include Universal Studios Singapore®, Chinatown Heritage Center, and National Orchid Garden.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Resorts World Sentosa
- The closest major airport is in Singapore (SIN-Changi), 13.4 mi (21.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Batam Batu Besar (BTH-Hang Nadim), 22.3 mi (35.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Resorts World Sentosa
Families come for the aquarium and theme park, specifically attractions such as Universal Studios Singapore®, Marine Life Park, and S.E.A. Aquarium. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Resort World Sentosa Casino and Trick Eye.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Resorts World Sentosa. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Resorts World Sentosa - Beach Villas - This 5-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and overall value.
- Resorts World Sentosa - Equarius Hotel - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and quiet location at this hotel. This 5-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Resorts World Sentosa - Hotel Michael - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 4 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and central location.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Chinatown Heritage Center, located 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from the heart of the city, and National Orchid Garden, which is 4 mi (6.4 km) away.
Dressing for Resorts World Sentosa
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 73°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 75°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 74°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 74°F
- Resorts World Sentosa gets about 3.23 inches of rain per year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 73°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Resorts World Sentosa?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Resorts World Sentosa, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Resorts World Sentosa?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Resorts World Sentosa?
What's the best hotel for a family vacation in Resorts World Sentosa?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic getaway to Resorts World Sentosa?
Where is the best hotel to stay with easy access to Universal Studios Singapore™?
What about the best place to stay near Festive Walk?
What's the best place for a beach vacation in Resorts World Sentosa?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Resorts World Sentosa?
What's the best accommodation to visit the local casinos in Resorts World Sentosa?
What are some accommodations with pools in Resorts World Sentosa?
Recent reviews of Resorts World Sentosa hotels
More trip options
- Resorts World Sentosa Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Resorts World Sentosa Airports
- Hotels near Popular Resorts World Sentosa Attractions
- More Hotel Options in Resorts World Sentosa
- More Popular Hotels in Singapore
- Other Hotels near Resorts World Sentosa, Singapore
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends