Find Hotels in Retalhuleu
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Retalhuleu has to offer including the water parks, theme park, and zoo. Tourists can also enjoy the city's beaches, art, and museums. There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Retalhuleu
Notable city landmarks like San Antonio de Padua Church and Museum of Archeology and Ethnology might be worth a visit. In the area, you'll also find Dino Park and Xetulul Park.
As you plan your holiday getaway to Retalhuleu, you'll find the places to stay listed below within 5 miles of the central area.
- HOTEL ASTOR is located in the heart of Retalhuleu. This 3-star hotel in Retalhuleu features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- CASA BOURBON HOTEL is located within 0.5 mi (0.8 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in San Sebastian can enjoy access to free parking and a café, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Retalhuleu
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 96°F during the day and 63°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 96°F, while the average at night is 68°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 68°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 92°F and nighttime averages of 65°F
- Average annual rainfall for Retalhuleu is 42.44 inches
- Usually April and March are the hottest months with an average of 95°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 64°F