Get an overview of this hotelRomantic Reykjavik hotel in Reykjavík 101, walk to Reykjavik City Hall
Popular property highlights
Located in Reykjavík 101, this romantic hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Asgrimur Jonsson Collection and Reykjavik City Hall. Hallgrimskirkja and National Museum of Iceland are also within 15 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and conference space. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, concierge services, dry cleaning, and a 24-hour front desk are onsite.
All 40 rooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, plus minibars and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include room service, free local calls, and in-room massages.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of limo/town car service and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 592 square feet (55 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Guests can use the outdoor pool at a partner property. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Hotel Holt is a smoke-free property.
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Year Built 1965
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 55
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Luggage storage
- Free parking nearby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 592
- Total number of rooms - 40
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Free parking nearby
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Gallery Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Happy hour is offered. Open select days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- A tax is imposed by the city: ISK 333 per accommodation, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: ISK 2890 for adults and ISK 1800 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: ISK 15000 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Holt Hotel
- Holt Reykjavik
- Hotel Holt
- Hotel Holt Reykjavik
- Holt Hotel Reykjavík
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.