Get an overview of this hotelRiverfront hotel with ski-in/ski-out access and free breakfast
Popular property highlights
Situated by the ocean, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Lagafellslaug and Alafoss Waterfall. Varmarlaug Swimming Pool and Hlioavollur Golf Course are also within 3 mi (5 km).
Ski-in/ski-out access, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free buffet breakfast is provided, as well as free WiFi in public areas, free valet parking, and a free manager's reception. Other amenities include a spa tub, coffee/tea in a common area, and a meeting room.
All 26 rooms offer free WiFi, TVs, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Hotel Laxnes features ski-in/ski-out access and a spa tub. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast and manager's reception are offered (may not be available daily). Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. Guests can use the indoor pool, outdoor pool, and health club at a partner property. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Complimentary self parking and valet parking are available on site.
Hotel Laxnes is a smoke-free property.
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Picnic area
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free breakfast
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 2008
- Coffee shop or café
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Free valet parking
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free reception
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- Airport transportation
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 26
- Television in common areas
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Free valet parking
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast. An additional buffet breakfast is served daily (subject to charges). A complimentary manager's reception is offered each day.
Laxnes - This sports bar specializes in Scandinavian cuisine and serves breakfast only. Open daily.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include ski-in/ski-out access and a spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hot springs nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 55.0 per day.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 80.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 60.00 (from 1 to 12 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.62 per accommodation, per night
- Towels/sheets: EUR 0 per accommodation, per night
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 45 per person (roundtrip)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 55.0 per day
- Hotel Laxnes
- Hotel Laxnes Mosfellsbaer
- Laxnes Hotel
- Laxnes Mosfellsbaer
- Hotel Laxnes Iceland/Mosfellsbaer, Reykjavik