Get an overview of this hotel4-star luxury hotel, walk to Reykjavik City Hall
Popular property highlights
Situated in Reykjavik, this luxury hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Reykjavik City Library and Reykjavik City Hall. Hallgrimskirkja and National Museum of Iceland are also within 15 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a fitness center and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, a 24-hour business center, and meeting rooms.
All 88 rooms offer free WiFi, minibars, and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Guests will also find room service, hair dryers, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Radisson Blu 1919 Hotel, Reykjavik
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This luxury hotel also offers a fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
Radisson Blu 1919 Hotel, Reykjavik is a smoke-free property.
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 88
- Express check-in
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 5
- Television in common areas
- Year Built 1919
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Hair salon
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 3
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Pay movies
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
1919 Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Happy hour is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 11 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for ISK 36 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: ISK 300.00 per accommodation, per night
- Fee for continental breakfast: ISK 19 euro per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: ISK 36 per night
- Radisson Blu 1919 Hotel Reykjavik
- Radisson Blu 1919 Reykjavik
- Radisson Blu Hotel 1919 Reykjavik
- Reykjavik Radisson Blu 1919 Hotel
- Radisson Blu 1919 Hotel, Reykjavik Hotel
- Reykjavík Radisson
- Radisson Reykjavik
- Radisson Reykjavík
- 1919 Hotel Reykjavik
- 1919 Reykjavik
- Hotel 1919
- Hotel Radisson Blu 1919 Reykjavik
- Radisson Blu 1919
- Radisson Blu 1919 Hotel
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.