Book your room at Radisson Blu 1919 Hotel, Reykjavik
Please enter your travel dates.
Get an overview of this hotel4-star luxury hotel, walk to Laugavegur
Situated in Reykjavik, this luxury hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Reykjavik City Library, Laugavegur, and Reykjavik City Hall. Hallgrimskirkja and National Museum of Iceland are also within 15 minutes.
A restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, a business center, and meeting rooms.
All 88 rooms offer minibars, room service, and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include coffee makers, hair dryers, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting room.
High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This luxury hotel also offers a fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle and an area shuttle. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 88
- Number of floors - 5
- Television in lobby
- Year Built 1919
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- One meeting room
- Hair salon
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 3
- Luggage storage
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
1919 Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Happy hour is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at 11 AM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is Noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 17 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Fee for continental breakfast: ISK 18 euro per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: ISK Approx. 6000Iskr per person (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: ISK 2000 per day
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.