Get an overview of this hotel4-star hotel with free WiFi in central Reykjavik
Close to Laugavegur
Radisson Blue Saga Hotel offers elegance and warmth in the center of Reykjavik. A 35-minute drive from Keflavik Airport, it’s surrounded by most of the city’s main sights. Laugavegur boulevard is a 9-minute drive, while the National Museum of Reykjavik is a 6-minute walk away.
A trio of restaurants
The hotel’s 3 restaurants offer guests a choice of lunch and dinner options, from a buffet in Restaurant Skrudur to traditional dishes in Grillid Restaurant, which has vistas of Iceland’s mountains. Guests can also grab a bite and a cocktail in Mimisbar & Lounge.
Free WiFi, room service
There’s a snug warmth to the 236 rooms thanks to their use of earthy tones, and they offer views of the sea or the city. Guests can check their email and order food at any time thanks to free WiFi and 24-hour room service. The bathrooms are stocked with free Anne Semonin of Paris products.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Radisson Blu Saga Hotel, Reykjavik
Renovations & Closures
- Select guestrooms
- Spa tub
Radisson Blu Saga Hotel, Reykjavik features a health club. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and a meeting room. This business-friendly hotel also has a multilingual staff. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Radisson Blu Saga Hotel, Reykjavik is a smoke-free property.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 236
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wedding services
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free WiFi
- One meeting room
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Free self parking
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- In-room massage available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
24-hour room service is available.
Start your morning with a buffet breakfast, available each day from 6 AM to 10:30 AM for a surcharge. Room service is available around the clock.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Mecca Spa. Services include massages, facials, body treatments, and manicures and pedicures. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, a steam room, and Turkish bath/hammam. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for ISK 7221 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: ISK 0.75 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: ISK 2900 for adults and ISK 1450 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: ISK 2800 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: ISK 1400 (one-way), (from 12 to 15 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: ISK 7221 per night
- Radisson Blu Saga Hotel Reykjavik
- Radisson Blu Saga Reykjavik
- Reykjavik Radisson Blu Saga Hotel
- Saga Reykjavik
- Radisson Blu Saga Hotel, Reykjavik Hotel
- Radisson Reykjav├â┬¡k
- Radisson Reykjavik
- Reykjav├â┬¡k Radisson
- Reykjavík Radisson
- Radisson Reykjavík
- Hotel Radisson Blu Reykjavik
- Hotel Radisson Blu Saga Reykjavik
- Radisson Blu Hotel Reykjavik
- Radisson Blu Reykjavik Saga
- Radisson Blu Saga
- Radisson Blu Saga Hotel
We should mention
Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.