Get an overview of this hotelHostel with free parking, walk to Hallgrimskirkja
Located in the heart of Reykjavik, this hostel is within a 10-minute walk of Sundhollin and Hallgrimskirkja. Perlan and Reykjavik City Hall are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This smoke-free hostel features concierge services, a 24-hour front desk, and a computer station. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, express check-out, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are onsite.
All 60 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers, plus free WiFi and private yards. Showers and desks are also available to guests. Bathrooms are shared and limited housekeeping is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Reykjavik Hostel Village
Reykjavik Hostel Village features a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times is offered to guests. This Reykjavik hostel also offers multilingual staff, a garden, and a picnic area. Complimentary self parking is available on site. A total renovation of this property was completed in May 2013.
Reykjavik Hostel Village is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Free parking nearby
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 3
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 60
- Picnic area
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Playground on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Free parking nearby
- Shared bathroom
- Limited housekeeping
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Segway rental/tour on site
- Skydiving nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Playground on site
- Cave exploring/spelunking nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for ISK 1860 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of ISK 1000 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Fee for continental breakfast: ISK 1500 for adults and ISK 750 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: ISK 2700 per person (one way)
- Pet fee: ISK 1000 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: ISK 1860 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Hostel Village
- Hostel Village Reykjavik
- Reykjavik Hostel
- Reykjavik Hostel Village
- Reykjavik Village
- Reykjavik Village Hostel
- Village Hostel Reykjavik
- Floki Hotel
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.