- Liked: Staff & service, room comfort
- Disliked: Cleanliness
Overview of The Swan House Hotel by ylma
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor Space
- Parking Available
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room
Apartment, 1 Bedroom
About this area
Located in Reykjavik, The Swan House Hotel by ylma is in the city center and on the waterfront. Harpa and National Museum of Iceland are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Hallgrimskirkja and Perlan. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Laugardalsvollur or Laugardalsholl. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including a ski shuttle and whale-watching. Our guests love the property's location for the nightlife.Visit our Reykjavik travel guide
- National Theatre of Iceland - 4 min walk
- Harpa - 7 min walk
- Hallgrimskirkja - 7 min walk
- Iceland Phallological Museum - 9 min walk
- National Cathedral - 10 min walk
- Reykjavik (KEF-Keflavik Intl.) - 48 min drive
About this property
The Swan House Hotel by ylma
Parking and transportation
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 26 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 13 (one-way), (from 12 to 15 years old)
- Self parking fee: EUR 13 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The desk manager Was super helpful! She gave us great recommendations for dinners and helped with our Northern Lights tours re pickup and rescheduling.