Hotel non adatto ai disabili 100%
Posted Sep 12, 2016
Sono un ragazzo disabile al 100% con distrofia muscolare di Duchenne, ho prenotato questo hotel convinto che fosse adatto per me, visto che c'era scritto che era accessibile, invece non lo è, doccia senza seggiolino con uno scalino per entrarci, water non per i disabili, basso, lavandino non accessibile ai disabili, scale alte per andare in spiaggia, spiaggia molto sporca e a riva i sassi pericolosi per chi non ha la possibilità di camminare, bagnandosi diventano scivolosi, vorrei subito vostre notizie, se non lo farete agirò legalmente senza pietà, vi dovreste vergognare, mi avete truffato, vorrei un risarcimento visto che ho avuto molti disagi, ho odiato questa vacanza, rattristato e insoddisfatto.
Comment from Hotel Management
Sep 16, 2016 by SENTIDO Ixian Grand, Hotel Management
Dear Mr. DiGiacomo,
We are sorry you did not have a pleasant time in our hotel and that we did not meet your expectations. Please allow us though to point out what the hotel did in order to make your stay more satisfactory:
- Free Upgrade to a Deluxe Room which is more convenient than the one you have booked.
- Assistance to communicate with the booking operator
- Full refund offered in case you would like to find another hotel to stay
- We removed the glass that you show in the photo under the sink to help you reach it easier
- We arranged a little ramp to enter the shower as well as a chair
- Pool staff were always there to help you accessing the beach and they were keeping a sunbed reserved especially for you
- Our Guest relations staff member was in contact with you at least twice per day to make sure everything was okay
- We never charged anything for your calls to Italy
- We offered a complimentary transfer to the airport
- We offered complimentary dinner at the a la carte restaurant
Regardless the above we regret the fact you have left dissatisfied from our hotel. We would love to see you back and offer you a better experience.