Find Hotels in Richlands, NC
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $45
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Sep 19, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jul 29, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 22, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 1, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Richlands has to offer including its wineries. There are 36 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Jacksonville, NC (OAJ-Albert J. Ellis), 3.5 mi (5.7 km) from the city center. The next closest is in New Bern, NC (EWN-Craven Regional), 33.8 mi (54.4 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Richlands
A favorite place to visit in the city is Huffman Vineyards. In the area, you'll also find Coastal Plains Raceway and Dragway and Lynnwood Park Zoo.
As you plan for your vacation to Richlands, you might not find accommodations in the city center, but you can select from 36 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Extended Stay America Jacksonville - Camp Lejeune is located 12.3 mi (19.8 km) from the heart of Richlands. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Jacksonville can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. Our customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
- Baymont by Wyndham Camp Lejeune is 12.6 mi (20.3 km) from the center of Richlands. This 2.5-star motel in Jacksonville features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and pool.
- Sunset Inn is 12.6 mi (20.3 km) from central Richlands. This 2-star motel in Jacksonville features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for Richlands
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 29°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 43°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 56°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 30°F
- Richlands gets about 54.61 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 31°F