- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Motel 6 Fort Lee Petersburg, VA
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking, Refrigerator & Microwave
About this area
Motel 6 Fort Lee Petersburg, VA is located in Petersburg. Centre Hill Museum and Farmers Bank are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Swaders Sports Park and Iron Bridge Sports Park. Our guests appreciate the motel's quiet location.Visit our Petersburg travel guide
- People's Memorial Cemetery - 11 min walk
- Centre Hill Museum - 13 min walk
- Trapezium House - 2 min drive
- Keystone Antique Truck and Tractor Museum - 4 min drive
- Virginia State University - 8 min drive
- Petersburg Station - 7 min drive
- Richmond, VA (RIC-Richmond Intl.) - 28 min drive
- Demolition Coffee - 11 min walk
- Old Towne's Alibi - 15 min walk
- Longstreet's Deli - 16 min walk
- Dixie Restaurant - 16 min walk
- Wabi Sabi - 16 min walk
About this property
Motel 6 Fort Lee Petersburg, VA
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 0 per night (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: USD 0 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities
Didn’t really have a chance to enjoy much.. Quick overnight stay..