Book your room at Omni Richmond Hotel
Get an overview of this hotelModern, family-friendly hotel in downtown Richmond
Near Monument Avenue
Located in the cobblestoned Shockoe Slip district, Omni Richmond Hotel is an 8-minute stroll from Virginia State Capitol and Governor’s Mansion. It’s a 15-minute drive from the hotel to the historic landmarks of Monument Avenue, and 7 minutes to Hollywood Cemetery.
Sundeck with city views
Guests who want a refreshing dip or a quiet hour with a book can choose between the heated indoor pool and the sundeck with city views. Trevi’s Grille offers Italian cuisine and fine wine. On their first night, kids receive backpacks with fun items, plus free milk and cookies in the room.
Sweet views, HDTV
Guestrooms feature plush furnishings and views of the city or the James River. All rooms come with a 37-inch HDTV, a minibar, and a Cuisinart® coffeemaker with free Wolfgang Puck gourmet coffee. For guests who want to get connected, WiFi is available.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Omni Richmond Hotel100 S 12th St Richmond VA 23219
Omni Richmond Hotel features an indoor pool and a fitness center. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center. Event facilities measuring 15000 square feet (1394 square meters) include a conference center and conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, gift shops/newsstands, concierge services, and wireless Internet access in the lobby area (surcharge). A complimentary area shuttle within 5 mi is available for guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Omni Richmond Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Free area shuttle
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference center
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 15000
- Conference space size (meters) - 1394
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Indoor pool
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 14
- Number of floors - 19
- Number of meeting rooms - 14
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 361
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- WiFi (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Digital TV service
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Flat-panel TV
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Pillowtop mattress
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Room service
- Room service (24 hours)
- Shower/tub combination
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Trevis Restaurant - Onsite restaurant. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Trevis Market - This restaurant serves lunch only. Open select days.
Starbucks - This coffee shop serves breakfast only.
24-hour room service is available.
You can order a meal from 24-hour room service.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a fitness center.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is Noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 50.00 per stay
- 1 per room (up to 25 lb)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 17 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 22 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 22 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Refrigerator fee: USD 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per day
- Hotel Omni Richmond
- Omni Hotel Richmond
- Omni Richmond
- Omni Richmond Hotel
- Richmond Omni
- Richmond Omni Hotel
- Omni Richmond Hotel Richmond
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.