not well maintained
Posted Jun 22, 2015
Upon arrival, I was informed numerous times about the smoking policy, but upon entering my room, it was OBVIOUS this was a smoking room. the room reeked of cigarette odors, there were burn holes in the carpet (several) and an ASHTRAY on the sink. The middle layer bedcover appeared dirty with stains and actually had a hole worn in it.
The morning offering (Please don't call that a breakfast) bordered on false advertisement.
We were there due an air conditioner failure at the home and All and all, this stay did not tend to alleviate the stress.