Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelRomantic Richmond hotel in Downtown Richmond, walk to Virginia State Capitol
Popular property highlights
Located in Downtown Richmond, this romantic hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Richmond Old City Hall and Virginia State Capitol. Edgar Allan Poe Museum and Museum of the Confederacy are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a bar/lounge and a 24-hour business center. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, valet parking, coffee/tea in a common area, and conference space are onsite.
All 55 rooms feature comforts like pillowtop beds and Frette Italian sheets, while conveniences include sitting areas and coffee makers. Free WiFi and room service are standard, as are flat-screen TVs with cable channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
The Berkeley Hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 3650 square feet (339 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers coffee/tea in a common area, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 3
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Conference space size (meters) - 339
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 3650
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 55
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Hydromassage showerhead
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Shower/tub combination
- Frette Italian sheets
- Premium bedding
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Separate sitting area
- Free toiletries
- Cable TV service
- Pillowtop mattress
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Free weekday newspaper
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Private bathroom
- Turndown service
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Cobblestone Bar & Grill - This restaurant specializes in southern cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 3 AM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 15 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50 per pet, per stay
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 25 lb)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 13 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 23.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
- Berkeley Hotel
- Berkeley Hotel Richmond
- Berkeley Richmond
- Hotel Berkeley
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.