Get an overview of this hotel4-star Richmond hotel in Downtown Richmond, walk to Virginia State Capitol
Located in Downtown Richmond, this hotel is steps from Central Business District, Virginia State Capitol, and Broad Street. Shockoe Slip and The National are also within 10 minutes. Richmond Main Street Station is 8 minutes by foot.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a 24-hour business center, valet parking, and conference space.
All 59 rooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, flat-screen TVs with cable channels, and comforts like pillowtop beds and premium bedding. Other amenities available to guests include iPod docks, refrigerators, and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A 24-hour business center is on site at this 4-star property.
A computer station is located on site and wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This business-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
The Commonwealth is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms
- Year Built - 1912
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Banquet hall
- Laundry facilities
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 59
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 11
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Premium bedding
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Free local calls
- Premium TV channels
- Free bottled water
- In-room safe
- Free wired Internet
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- MP3 docking station
- iPod docking station
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- In-room climate control (heating)
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Pillowtop mattress
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Rueger's - This restaurant specializes in southern cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Start your morning with a full breakfast, available each day from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a surcharge. You can order up room service during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 1 AM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100.00 per pet, per stay
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 40 lbs)
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5.00 and USD 14.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 25.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100.00 per pet, per stay
- Commonwealth Park Suites
- Commonwealth Park Suites Hotel
- Commonwealth Park Suites Hotel Richmond
- Commonwealth Park Suites Richmond
- Commonwealth Park Hotel Richmond
- Commonwealth Park Richmond
- Commonwealth Hotel Richmond
- Commonwealth Richmond
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.