Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star hotel near Hampton Court Palace
Situated in Kingston Upon Thames, this hotel is 1.5 mi (2.5 km) from Hampton Court Palace and 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from Richmond Park. Twickenham Stadium and Twickenham Stoop are also within 6 mi (10 km).
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and dry cleaning are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a 24-hour front desk, free newspapers, and wedding services.
All 37 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers, plus free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with digital channels. Other amenities available to guests include iPod docks, minibars, and room service.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The White Hart Hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Kingston Upon Thames hotel also offers a terrace, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a fireplace in the lobby. Complimentary self parking is available on site. A total renovation of this property was completed in August 2015.
The White Hart Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 37
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Electric kettle
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- iPod docking station
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9:30 AM.
White Hart - This brewpub specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Minimum check-in age is 16
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 15.00 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP £15.00 per pet, per night, plus a deposit of GBP 15 per night
- Dogs only
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 5 rooms. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 11.00 for adults and GBP 6.00 for children (approximately)
- Pet deposit: GBP 15 per night
- Pet fee: GBP £15.00 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15.00 per day
- White Hart Hotel Kingston Upon Thames
- White Hart Kingston Upon Thames
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).