Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Family run hotel, friendly staff. Was worried about there being no pool but beach literally just across the road. Nice modern bathroom (great shower) and plug close to the mirror in bedroom (a must for us ladies - never ceases to amaze me as to how many hotels don't cator for women!!). Great location, ...
The dog bed is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Rimini accommodation! Finding the ideal hotel during your Emilia-Romagna getaway doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from hundreds of pet-friendly hotels in Rimini. When you see the type of pet-friendly amenities available at many area hotels, which might include pet treats and special beds, you'll be happy as a clam just like your favorite pooch. Some Rimini accommodations even allow you to bring more than one furry friend along for your holiday.
- Emilia-Romagna is not only welcoming to pets--it's also affordable. Save your moola for a new leash or an extra Frisbee and book a hotel where you and your furry family can get comfortable without spending too much. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as playing fetch.
- Travelers say Rimini has some of the top pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your family pets are welcome, so you can sleep well.
- Who said furry guests couldn't have a total blast on your next trip? In addition to pet-friendly amenities at your hotel, Emilia-Romagna has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can play. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Rimini is a top choice among pet parents like you. Since last year, 8% more adventurers have been soaking up the area's charms and playing with their furry travel companions. Don't miss your opportunity to discover it for yourself!?