Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Stayed at this resort during a 2.5 week tour through Costa Rica. The staff is fantastic, friendly, accommodating and a pleasure to deal with. We arrived around 0200 hours, (flight delayes) and the security guard was waiting for us at the gate with the key and another security guard met us by the ...
We were pleasantly surprised when we arrived at this hotel, it looks like it is fairly newly built, and it is really clean and the landscaping is inviting! The staff is very nice, polite and helpful. The rooms in general and the beds are comfortable, despite the rooms being a bit small, they are ...
The doggie toy is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Rincon de la Vieja hotel! Choosing the right temporary home during your Guanacaste - North Pacific Coast holiday doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to secure a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Rincon de la Vieja. When you see the type of pet-friendly perks available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet goodies and special beds, you'll be wagging your tail just like your favorite pooch. Some Rincon de la Vieja accommodations even welcome you to bring several animals along for your R&R.
- Guanacaste - North Pacific Coast is not only welcoming to pets--it's also affordable. Save your cash for a new leash or a special toy and book a hotel where you and your pets can settle in without spending too much. We have hotels at plenty of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as snuggling a new kitten.
- Pet owners say Rincon de la Vieja has some of the finest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your four-legged family members are welcome, so you can sleep better.
- Who said animal friends couldn't have tons of fun on a getaway? In addition to pet-friendly perks at your hotel, Guanacaste - North Pacific Coast has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can play. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Rincon de la Vieja is a favorite among travelers with pets like you. Since last year, 152% more visitors have been exploring area attractions and playing with their furry travel companions. Don't miss your chance to see why it's so popular!?