Rincon de la Vieja Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a trip to Rincon de la Vieja and want to take your pet along? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of 3 hotels that accept pets. See the most popular Rincon de la Vieja hotels and accommodations that are favorites among travelers with pets:
- Rinconcito Lodge is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with a restaurant and an outdoor pool. Customers enjoy this 3-star lodge's clean guestrooms and location.
- Pets are welcome at Santa Maria Volcano Lodge. This lodge offers a restaurant and a bar/lounge.
- Pets can join their owners at Blue River Resort & Hot Springs. This hotel provides guests with pillowtop beds and LCD TVs. Our customers enjoy this 3.5-star hotel's pool and clean guestrooms.
Planning Your Trip to Rincon de la Vieja
Curious about when to schedule your trip for good weather? Organize an outing with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 83°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 61°F
- April-June: the average is 84°F during the day and 64°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 62°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Rincon de la Vieja is 72.76 inches
Exploring Rincon de la Vieja with Your Pet
Known for its hiking trails, Rincon de la Vieja has lots to offer visitors including its hot springs and natural beauty. During your visit, enjoy checking out Rincon de la Vieja National Park. When you're in the area, make time for a stop at Miravalles Volcano.