Get an overview of this hotelRio de Janeiro hostel in Botafogo with bar/lounge and coffee shop/café
Popular property highlights
Located in Botafogo, this hostel is 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from Fundação Casa de Rui Barbosa and within 3 mi (5 km) of Sugar Loaf Mountain and Parque Henrique Lage. Arcos da Lapa and National Library are also within 3 mi (5 km).
This hostel features a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and dry cleaning. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include laundry facilities, a 24-hour front desk, and tour/ticket assistance.
All 18 rooms offer free WiFi and LED TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Ace Suítes Hostel
The hostel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle and an area shuttle. This Rio de Janeiro hostel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities.
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 18
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1920
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free WiFi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- LED TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 3 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for BRL 90 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for BRL 50.00 per day.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
Only service animals are allowed
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Breakfast fee: between BRL 19.99 and BRL 24.99 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: BRL 120 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: BRL 50.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: BRL 90 per day
- Ace Hostel
- Ace Hostel Rio de Janeiro
- Ace Rio de Janeiro
- Ace Suítes Hostel Rio de Janeiro
- Ace Suítes Hostel
- Ace Suítes Rio de Janeiro
- Ace Suites Hostels Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
We should mention
Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information. One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.