Book your room at Bed & Breakfast Atelier Santa Teresa
Please enter your travel dates.
Get an overview of this hotelRio de Janeiro bed & breakfast in Santa Teresa, near Arcos da Lapa
Located in Santa Teresa, this bed & breakfast is within 1 mi (2 km) of Sambodrome, Arcos da Lapa, and Catedral de Sao Sebastiao do Rio de Janeiro. National Library is 1.4 mi (2.2 km) away.
Tour/ticket assistance and free WiFi in public areas are available at this bed & breakfast.
All 4 rooms offer free WiFi.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Bed & Breakfast Atelier Santa Teresa features tour/ticket assistance. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Total number of rooms - 4
- Number of floors - 1
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Free WiFi
- Shared bathroom
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- All children are welcome.
- Parents traveling with a child under 18 must present the child’s birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If only one parent or legal guardian is traveling with the child, that parent or legal guardian must also present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Brazilian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
We should mention
Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.