Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Rio de Janeiro hotel in Santa Teresa, near Arcos da Lapa
Popular property highlights
This family-friendly Rio de Janeiro hotel is located near the airport, within a 15-minute walk of Ruins Park and Arcos da Lapa. Catedral de Sao Sebastiao do Rio de Janeiro and National Library are also within 1 mi (2 km).
An outdoor pool, self parking, and concierge services are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include laundry facilities, a 24-hour front desk, and tour/ticket assistance.
All 7 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and room service. Other amenities available to guests include premium bedding, free bottled water, and in-room massages.
- Friendly, helpful staff
Casa Amarelo par Robert le Héros
Casa Amarelo par Robert le Héros features an outdoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, the property provides a shuttle from the airport to the hotel (available on request) and an area shuttle. This family-friendly hotel also offers a garden, concierge services, and laundry facilities. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Casa Amarelo par Robert le Héros has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 7
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Designated smoking areas
- Pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Pool sun loungers
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1902
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 10:30 AM.
Onsite venue - This restaurant specializes in Brazilian cuisine.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 8 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for BRL 190.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of BRL 50 per pet, per day
- 1 per room
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for full breakfast: BRL 55.00 for adults and BRL 55.00 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: BRL 200 per room
- Self parking fee: BRL 50.00 per night
- Extended parking fee: BRL 50 per night
- Pet fee: BRL 50 per pet, per day
- Early check-in fee: BRL 350
- Late check-out fee: BRL 350
- Rollaway bed fee: BRL 190.00 per night
- Casa Amarelo
- Casa Amarelo par Robert Héros
- Casa Amarelo par Robert Héros Hotel
- Casa Amarelo par Robert Héros Hotel Rio de Janeiro
- Casa Amarelo par Robert Héros Rio de Janeiro
We should mention
Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 8 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.