Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
The position is perfect easy walk to beaches and restaurants. The hotel is clean and very well presented. Bedrooms are lovely. Staff excellent nothing was too difficult. Breakfast was expensive every thing was itemized. A set price menu would be better. My advise have breakfast down town or near ...
Loved breakfast, fruits and fruit juices. Bacon, eggs, cereal, cheeses, Hams, cakes, breads etc., delicious! Rooms were clean, staff was wonderful. Bikes available free of charge for guests. Fridge had water, apples, juice and an yougust bar for us everyday. Great experience.
hotel and staff especially excellent .the location is great /safe on a nice part of ipanema beach
Really stylish and clean hotel close to both Ipanema & Copacabana. The food was amazing and healthy. One of the things that I appreciated most was its helpful staff, specifically Diego who managed the restaurant, and Danny who did my check-in. Both ensured that my stay was as comfortable and convenient ...
The hotel was beautiful, wonderful amenities, but what made my stay an outstanding experience was the staff. They catered to my every need, above and beyond what was expected. They made me feel like I was at home, and I was in a foreign country where a different language was spoken! They arranged ...
The receptionist were very helpful during my stay for the Olympics and Rio. I recommend it to anyone who is on a budget to book if you want to be close to Copacabana beach.
We stayed here for one night over carnaval and were able to walk to and from the sambadrome (and felt safe) The staff were fantastic, so lovely, friendly and welcoming, it was like going to stay with family!! The building itself is quite unusual as it's an old colonial building and you enter via ...
The dog bed is in the car and Sparky's special treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Rio de Janeiro hotel! Finding the perfect place to stay during your Rio de Janeiro vacation doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Rio de Janeiro. When you see the type of pet-friendly amenities available at many area hotels, which might include pet goodies and special beds, you'll be wagging your tail just like Fido. Some Rio de Janeiro hotels even welcome you to bring more than one pet along for your vacation.
- Rio de Janeiro is more than pet-friendly--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your cash for a new leash or more tennis balls and book an accommodation where you and your animals can settle in without spending too much. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Explorers say Rio de Janeiro has some of the top pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your four-legged family members are welcome, so you can sleep better.
- Who said animal friends couldn't have the time of their lives on a getaway? In addition to pet-friendly amenities at your hotel, Rio de Janeiro has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can frolick. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Rio de Janeiro is popular among travelers with pets like you. Since last year, 39% more sightseers have been soaking up the area's charms and playing with their four-legged friends. Don't miss your opportunity to see why it's so popular!?