Book your room at Real Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Get an overview of this hotel3-star Rio de Janeiro hotel in Botafogo, near Parque Henrique Lage
Located in Botafogo, this hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Indian Museum and within 3 mi (5 km) of Parque Henrique Lage and Rio de Janeiro Botanical Garden. Fundação Casa de Rui Barbosa and Pasmado Viewpoint are also within 2 mi (3 km).
A 24-hour front desk, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are available at this hotel. Free buffet breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided.
All 32 rooms offer free WiFi, LCD TVs with cable channels, and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Rio de Janeiro hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance and multilingual staff.
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 9
- Total number of rooms - 32
- Tours/ticket assistance
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer (on request)
- LCD TV
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower only
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- All children are welcome.
- Children under 5 years old stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for an additional fee.
- Parents traveling with a child under 18 must present the child’s birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If only one parent or legal guardian is traveling with the child, that parent or legal guardian must also present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Brazilian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
We should mention
Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information. Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.