Great location in centro for museums, churches and transportation.
- Museum of Tomorrow
- 11 min walk
- National Library (Biblioteca Nacional)
- 14 min walk
- Catedral de Sao Sebastiao do Rio de Janeiro
- 18 min walk
- Rio de Janeiro (GIG-Galeao - Antonio Carlos Jobim Intl.)
- 17 min drive
Choose your room
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
- Museum of Tomorrow - 11 min walk
- National Library (Biblioteca Nacional) - 14 min walk
- Cinelandia - 15 min walk
- Catedral de Sao Sebastiao do Rio de Janeiro - 18 min walk
- Arcos da Lapa - 20 min walk
- Uruguaiana Station - 4 min walk
- Rio de Janeiro Central Station - 17 min walk
- Rio de Janeiro (GIG-Galeao - Antonio Carlos Jobim Intl.) - 17 min drive
- Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
About this property
Windsor Guanabara Hotel
A restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a sauna, and a rooftop terrace are onsite. All 542 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and 24-hour room service. For a bit of entertainment, TVs come with satellite channels, and guests will also find minibars and free local calls.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
- Valet parking fee: BRL 35 per day
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Continental breakfast available for a fee daily
- 1 restaurant
- 1 bar
- 24-hour room service
Things to do
- Fitness center/gym
- Soundproofed rooms
- Outdoor pool
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space
- Meeting Rooms
- Business Center
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Satellite channels
Food and Drink
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Nearby things to do
Where to eat
Great, early check in (weekend though in a business district hotel). Staff is friendly and service oriented. Rather older style looking, but well maintained facilities. Rooftop pool get sunshine only in the morning. :( Breakfast is regular Brazilian style. OK. Area is busy on weekdays during business hours. After dark and weekends, it turns completely deserted, sketchy, dodgy with homeless. Watch out! Serves the purpose.