Book your room at Hotel Campestre Sietecueros
Please enter your travel dates.
Get an overview of this hotelRiverwalk hotel with free breakfast and restaurant
Situated on the riverwalk, this spa hotel is 8 mi (12.8 km) from Valerio Antonio Jimenez Cultural Center and 8.5 mi (13.6 km) from La Ceja Central Park. Arvi Park and La Piedra Del Penol are also within 32 mi (52 km).
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a sauna are available at this hotel. Free continental breakfast is provided, as well as free WiFi in public areas, free self parking, and a free manager's reception. Additionally, a meeting room, dry cleaning, and wedding services are onsite.
All 14 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. Other amenities available to guests include TVs, room service, and rainfall showerheads.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning as well as a complimentary manager's reception. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measuring 323 square feet (30 square meters) include a meeting room. This Victorian hotel also offers a sauna, dry cleaning/laundry services, and room service (during limited hours). For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free reception
- Conference space size (feet) - 323
- Conference space size (meters) - 30
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free breakfast
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Number of floors - 2
- One meeting room
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 14
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Wedding services
- Year Built 2008
- Bathtub or shower
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Partially open bathroom
- Private bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Room service (limited hours)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Turndown service
Where to Eat
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:00 AM. An additional cooked-to-order breakfast is served daily (subject to charges). A complimentary manager's reception is offered each day.
Hotel Campestre Sietecueros has a restaurant serving breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 1:00 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 1:00 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child under 8 years old stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for COP 45000 per night.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Pet deposit: COP 80000 per night
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Breakfast fee: between COP 25000 and COP 35000 for adults, COP 15000 and COP 25000 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 25000 per vehicle
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 45000 per night
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 8 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.