Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Riviera delle Palme hotel prices
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Riviera delle Palme
Visitors to Riviera delle Palme are sure to enjoy the spas and waterfront. This city also attracts tourists with its small-town vibe. A top sight in the city is Savona Harbor.
- There are 616 hotels and other accommodations in Riviera delle Palme
- The closest major airport is in Genoa (GOA-Cristoforo Colombo), 29.1 mi (46.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Riviera delle Palme
Cultural venues in the city include Palazzo Della Rovere, Archaeological Museum of Finale Ligure, and Civic Art Gallery. Attractions like Caravel Water Park and Caves of Borgio Verezzi are fun for everyone, not just kids. The city is notable for landmarks like Fortezza del Priamar, Chiesa di San Pietro, and Cappella Sistina di Savona.
In Riviera delle Palme, you'll be able to select from 616 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect vacation. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Villa della Pergola - Amenities at this townhouse accommodation include free breakfast and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Hotel Dei Fiori - Our customers like the quiet location and helpful staff at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
- Yacht Club Marina di Loano - Amenities at this guesthouse include free breakfast and a restaurant. Expedia customers like its breakfast and pool.
Other top sights in Riviera delle Palme include Savona Harbor.
Getting Around Riviera delle Palme
If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Finale Ligure Station, Spotorno Station, or Borgio Verezzi Station. Riviera delle Palme may not have many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Riviera delle Palme
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 60°F and the nighttime average to be 46°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 79°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 64°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 74°F during the day and 48°F at night
- About 1.02 inches of rain falls on Riviera delle Palme each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 47°F
More trip options
- Riviera delle Palme Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Riviera delle Palme Airports
- Hotels near Popular Riviera delle Palme Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Riviera delle Palme
- More Hotel Options in Riviera delle Palme
- More Popular Hotels in Italy
- Other Hotels near Riviera delle Palme, Italy
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends