Get an overview of this hotelBeachfront resort with calming spa services
Popular property highlights
This Tulum resort is on the beach, 0.8 mi (1.4 km) from Ziggy Beach, and within 6 mi (10 km) of Tulum National Park and Temple of Doom. Gran Cenote and Tulum Mayan Ruins are also within 6 mi (10 km).
Along with a restaurant, this resort has an outdoor pool and a bar/lounge. Self parking is free. Other amenities include a poolside bar, WiFi in public areas, and coffee/tea in a common area.
All rooms are individually decorated and offer free bottled water and ceiling fans. Laptop-compatible safes, showers, and free toiletries are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The resort offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with wireless Internet access (surcharge). For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This beach resort also offers an outdoor pool, spa services, and a terrace. Wedding services and tour/ticket assistance can be provided. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Amansala has designated areas for smoking.
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach towels
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 45
- Number of floors - 2
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Designated smoking areas
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Free self parking
- Year Built 2010
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 20
- Spa services on site
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 25 per week )
Free self parking
- Ceiling fan
- Free bottled water
- Shower only
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Individually decorated
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Amansala has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the resort include an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- Fee for continental breakfast: USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 20.00 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 25 per week (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 270 per room (roundtrip)
- Early check-in fee: USD 40
- Late check-out fee: USD 50
- Amansala Hotel
- Amansala Hotel Tulum
- Amansala Bikini Bootcamp Hotel Tulum
- Amansala Resort Tulum
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.