EXCELLENT!! I have never once written a review...
Posted Jan 26, 2017
I have never once written a review, but BD Luxury Boutique hotel was so fabulous, I have to let everyone know.
I have stayed at about a half-dozen, 4-5 star, all-inclusive, adults-only hotels (Secrets Maroma, Valentin Imperial Maya, Excellence Riviera Cancun, Secrets Silversand - they were all great but I never desired to go back to any) and multiple Four Seasons and Ritz-Carlton hotels.
This is the most fantastic hotel I've stayed at in Mexico. No, this is not a Four Seasons or Ritz, but it is the best all-inclusive hotel that exists.
The photos and description don't even remotely do the hotel justice.
- the cenotes and grounds are beyond stunning and so different than the typical Mexico hotel
- just phenomenal.
- but you should definitely tip. we brought about $200 and that was enough for us to be treated like royalty for a week
- definitely upgrade to the Palifitos
- right on a cenote and you get a private butler that will literally make ANYTHING happen
- one of the most beautiful I've ever seen!
- our beach was SO MUCH nicer than the hotels next door. I have no idea why it is or how they do it.
- literally the best all inclusive food that exists
- we compared it to the best 5-star restaurant
- amazing saunas, hot tubs, steam rooms, "experience" shower - definitely check it out
- best massages we've ever had
Folks complained about time share talks, but that wasn't our experience at all. We will be back again!!
Comment from Hotel Management
Feb 7, 2017 by Blue Diamond , Hotel Management
Thank you so much for your feed back it is very important for us, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we hope to welcome you really soon