Overview of Le Clos de L'apparent, Village House, 10pers, With Swimming Pool, in Rochegude
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation at this stay
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
About this area
Located in Rochegude, this vacation home is in the city center. Le Naturoptère and Jean-Henri Fabre Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Domaine Armand and Cave Les Coteaux. Le Parc Alexis Gruss and La Ferme aux Crocodiles are also worth visiting.
- University of Wine - 7 min drive
- Domaine Armand - 10 min drive
- Collegial Saint-Martin - 10 min drive
- Three Crosses Chapel - 11 min drive
- Jean-Henri Fabre Museum - 14 min drive
- Bollène La Croisière Station - 18 min drive
- Avignon (AVN-Caumont) - 39 min drive
About this property
Le Clos de L'apparent, Village House, 10pers, With Swimming Pool, in Rochegude
Parking and transportation
Special check-in instructions
- Guests will receive an email from the property manager with check-in and check-out instructions.
- Pets allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Equipment fee: EUR 3.5 per stay
- Management fee: EUR 14 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
Property is also known as
- Ref 53 maison du Cours