Visiting Rochester Hills
Visitors to Rochester Hills are sure to enjoy the live music, restaurants, and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's soccer matches and entertainment choices. A top sight in the area is Detroit Zoo.
- You'll find 355 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Detroit
- The closest major airport is in Pontiac, MI (PTK-Oakland County Intl.), 14 mi (22.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Detroit, MI (DET-Coleman A. Young Municipal), 20.4 mi (32.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Rochester Hills
The city is well known for its live music scene and cultural venues like Meadow Brook Amphitheatre. Additionally, you'll find Detroit Zoo in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Rochester Hills. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
Dressing for Rochester Hills
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 50°F and the nighttime average to be 14°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 66°F during the day and 17°F at night
- About 31.85 inches of rain falls on Rochester Hills each year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 16°F