This charming Victorian-era farmhouse-turned-duplex is located a hot 30 seconds off NYS RT-104 in Irondequoit, north of Rochester. Minutes from Seabreeze, Charlotte, East side or West side of Rochester, or within 15 minutes from anywhere else you want to go in in Monroe County.
Updated furnishings and kitchen appliances bring a modern touch to this Victorian-era house.
What our guests we think will love about our listing:
- Beautifully period decorated house with modern amenities
- Professionally cleaned and sanitized between each and every guest
- Our house features 2 full bathrooms, 1 on the main floor and 1 on the second floor
- Kitchen amenities include, and not limited to, bakeware, air fryer, blender, coffee maker, electric kettle, full knife set, and a toaster.
- Easy self-check in via secure door keypad
- Lightning fast WiFi
- 50" ROKU TV, which includes login capability for your Netflix account
- 4 queen beds in the 3 bedrooms
- A queen sleeper sofa in the living room
- Fire extinguisher and Fire blanket by the window in kitchen, and First Aid kit (on the window sill in the downstairs bathroom)
- Attractions! See Neighborhood Overview below
We provide complementary coffee, Emily's Blend, local Rochester-sourced coffee via Coffee Connection, (in addition to packaged regular coffee k-cups), and tea via Hallelujah Tea, along with non-dairy creamer and sugar and sugar substitutes. We also provide canola oil, a full spice rack along with salt and pepper for cooking (along with cooking implements).
You will have full and total access to this half house with the side private entrance (right off the driveway) during your stay. Feel free to stream Netflix as much as you like, or cook your favorite meals in our fully equipped kitchen, or enjoy the bistro space on the porch where you came in!
We thank you for choosing to stay with us. We hope you enjoy your stay and the many sites that Irondequoit and Rochester has to offer, if you need anything, please message us and we will do our best to fix, connect or direct you with your questions or concerns. You won't see us, we won't bother you, and we are just a message away. Enjoy your stay! Tamara & Jim
This part of town is quiet. Convenient to many places for food or beverage, like DiBella's Subs (since 1918!), or Ridge Donuts or Rubino's or Pasta Villa or take in a craft brew at Irondequoit Beer Company. Looking for fun or exploration? Seabreeze Amusement Park and Durand Eastman Golf Course and Irondequoit Bay State Marine Park or Seneca Park Zoo is minutes away. Or walk the Rochester Market on Saturday mornings ... there's plenty to explore!
You're literally 30 seconds from the NYS Route 104, which will take you East to Interstate 490 in a hot minute, or West to Interstate 390 in just a few minutes: Either way, you're minutes from anywhere!. Or, you can head Northwest and in about 8 minutes hit the NYS Seaway that runs west along the shoreline of Lake Ontario.
- What Our Guests May NOT Like: The backyard unfortunately is off-limits. Parking is limited to the "left lane" of the driveway (the driveway is wide enough for 3 cars side-by-side). The stairs leading to the 2nd floor are steep-however we have motion sensored lights to light your way (with quick turnoff!). There are separate air conditioner units in each room vs central air conditioning.
- Please note that we reserve the right to cancel reservations for profiles with a rating lower than 4 stars; for guests with new profiles without reviews, these requests will be reviewed manually and will be subject to screening and questioning before a reservation may be confirmed.
Please remember that you're not staying in a hotel: treat the space with respect - if any problems arise, we will do our best to take action ASAP, but no one from FCRP is living on-site.