Needs more attention to detail.
Posted Nov 4, 2016
The room was a standard room w/ 2 queen beds. We had multiple issue with this stay.
1) Our first room 223, upon arrival, we saw dark mold around the caulking in the bathtub area. I notified the front desk staff member of the issue. I told him that I took photos of the bathroom if he wanted to see them, but was shocked when he said he believed me without looking at the photos. He moved us to another room, after first verifying that the was acceptable.
2) When we moved into another room 239, we saw a couple of "Lady Bugs" in the room. We originally thought nothing about the matter, however in the morning several more were found. I advised the lobby staff of this new issue. I was told that the bugs were coming through the air conditioning unit, because the field around the property were recently plowed. The said they would send maintenance to the room to check on the problem. Outside of the property, we saw the garbage cans overflowing with trash.
3) Day 3 we woke up with more bugs in the room. We grabbed the bugs and threw them outside of the room. We were out for the day and when we returned, our room keys would not work. Back to the lobby, new room cards.
4) Day 4 out for the day again and keys would not work, again! Back to the lobby!
5) Day 5 out for the day again regarding keys! Back to the lobby! Lobby Staff mention said there may be an issue with the batteries in the door and re-programmed the room cards.
Definitely not what I expected for a Wyndham Property