Posted Sep 4, 2016
1) If these facilities are non-smoking, they certainly haven't been so for long.
2) The purportedly queen-size mattress was somehow narrower than any other queen-size experienced, and about as soft as the floor.
3) Hallways were oppressively hot for no apparent reason.
4) The provided alarm clock was (a) nowhere near the correct time, and (b) defied efforts to set to the correct time.
5) Such electrical outlets as worked were used in such fashion as to present a very real fire-hazard, with lamp cords stretched to the point of being pulled out of the socket, the aforementioned alarm clock's wall-wart adapter half plugged in with other wires laid across its prongs, etc.
6) Other outlets, such as the one the TV was plugged into, did not work at all.