Visitors can enjoy all that Rockville has to offer including the parks and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its scenic and welcoming setting.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Rockville
- The closest major airport is in St. George, UT (SGU), 26.6 mi (42.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Rockville
A favorite place to visit in the city is Chinle Trail. Additionally, you'll find Smithsonian Butte and Grafton Ghost Town in the area.
Here's a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Amber Inn Bed and Breakfast - Guests who stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast in Zion National Park South Entrance can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Rockville
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 20°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 92°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September averages 93°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 77°F during the day and 20°F at night
- About 13.66 inches of rain falls on Rockville each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 22°F