Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Oct 30, 2020
The West Virginian 3 storey log cabin in 10 acre wooded area adjacent to Pipestem State Park and Resort.
Reviewed on Nov 16, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 3, 2021
Visiting Rocky Gap
Visitors can enjoy all that Rocky Gap has to offer including the mountain views and riverfront. There are 42 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Rocky Gap
A favorite place to visit in the city is Jefferson National Forest. Additionally, you'll find Mercer Mall and Bluefield State College in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Rocky Gap, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 17 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Where Rustic Meets Romantic...... is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from central Rocky Gap. This 3-star hotel in Wytheville features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Wytheville, VA is 20.4 mi (32.9 km) from the center of Rocky Gap. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Wytheville can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and overall value.
- Best Western Wytheville Inn is located 20.5 mi (32.9 km) from the heart of Rocky Gap. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Princeton can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and convenient parking.
Dressing for Rocky Gap
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 60°F during the day and 26°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 81°F with nighttime averages of 52°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 69°F and nighttime averages of 27°F
- About 39.65 inches of rain falls on Rocky Gap each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 28°F