Get an overview of this hotelThe Ridgeline Hotel Estes Park is nestled in the heart of Estes Park and uniquely positioned minutes from Downtown.
Popular property highlights
Convenient access to the adventures of Rocky Mountain National Park and the leisure of Estes Park, this central basecamp is the perfect starting point for families, expeditionists, and travelers of any kind.
Ridgeline Hotel Estes Park's guests can unwind by our huge indoor heated pool & share a meal at our stylish, craft restaurant and bar, Latitude 105.
LCD televisions come with 80 cable channels. Recently renovated, guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access and air conditioning.
- Family-friendly amenities
- Onsite bar
- Overall value of stay
- Overall room comfort
Ridgeline Hotel Estes Park
The Ridgeline Hotel Estes Park offers guests convenient access to the adventures of Rocky Mountain National Park and the leisure of Estes Park. This central basecamp is the perfect starting point for families, expeditionists, and travelers of any kind. Guest can unwind at the heated indoor pool and hot tub or dine and drink at the onsite restaurant, Latitude 105.
This 3-star property offers free high-speed wireless Internet and access to a business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 10,330 square feet (960 square meters) include a conference center and conference space. Recreation amenities include a fitness center, heated indoor pool, and hot tub. Onsite self-parking is complimentary.
Ridgeline Hotel Estes Park is a smoke-free property. Pets are welcome in the west wing of the property.
- Picnic area
- Fitness facilities
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Billiards or pool table
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 10
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 960
- Number of meeting rooms - 12
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 10330
- Conference center
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 150
- Number of floors - 4
- Arcade/game room
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Arcade/game room
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Premium TV channels
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pillow menu
- Free cribs/infant beds
- LED TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- In-room climate control (heating)
Where to Eat
At The Ridgeline, guests don’t have to go far to find world-class eats. Located in the hotel, Latitude 105 Alehouse is a social hub that serves up chef-inspired dishes in a with a sophisticated ambiance. Work up an appetite in Estes Park and settle in for craft burgers, shared plates, salads, and more.
Latitude 105 Alehouse also serves as The Ridgeline’s watering hole featuring signature cocktails, rotating taps, and live music.
Latitude 105 Alehouse - This restaurant serves American cuisine for grab and go breakfast, dinner and happy hour. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Fitness facilities and an indoor pool and spa tub are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 4 children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 15.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 25.00 per accommodation, per stay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 90 per person (roundtrip)
- Pet fee: USD 25.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Refrigerator fee: USD 5 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.0 per night
- Mountain Park Inn
- Rocky Mountain Inn
- Ridgeline Hotel
- Ridgeline Estes Park
- Rocky Mountain Park Hotel Estes Park
- Rocky Mountain Park Inn Estes Park
- Rocky Mountain Park Estes Park
- Rocky Mountain Park
We should mention
Up to 4 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.