Visitors to Rodanthe are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's seafood restaurants and entertainment choices.
- There are 17 hotels and other accommodations in Rodanthe
- The closest major airport is in Manteo, NC (MEO-Dare County Regional), 21 mi (33.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Rodanthe
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Hatteras Island and Cape Hatteras National Seashore. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Chicamacomico Life-Saving Station Historic Site and Museum and Rodanthe Pier.
As you start planning your visit to Rodanthe, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 47 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Sun Runner Oceanfront in Rodanthe W/pool&hottub, Recroom is 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from the center of Rodanthe. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Nags Head can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
- Another Day in Paradise is located 5 mi (8 km) from the heart of Rodanthe. This 2.5-star hotel in Nags Head features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and comfortable beds.
- NO Hurricane Florence Damage! Semi-oceanfront Pool/hot Tub/sunrise & Sunset View is 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from central Rodanthe. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Nags Head can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and overall value.
Dressing for Rodanthe
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 38°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 49°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 65°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 76°F and nighttime averages of 39°F
- About 58.03 inches of rain falls on Rodanthe each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 40°F