See yourself strolling around the city center during your perfect day off, taking note of the buildings or the beautiful scenery wherever you look. However, there's one draw you're anticipating in particular: Roma Street Parkland. For as long as you can recollect, you've wanted to escape there, and right now is the moment to get there.
Hotels at Roma Street Parkland
Hotels near Roma Street Parkland
When you reminisce about your time away, Roma Street Parkland is certain to be one of your best memories.
The location, Brisbane, is the state capital and an area that you will have fun exploring.
There are as many as 51 accommodation possibilities within 0.6 miles of Roma Street Parkland. You're sure to find what you want well within easy walking distance. Some of the more frequented establishments are the Quest Spring Hill, Sofitel Brisbane Central and Royal Albert Hotel.
If you're drained from your travels and are in need of somewhere economical yet cosy to get some precious sleep, then there are various budget hotels in the vicinity. The Brisbane Marriott Hotel, 0.9 miles away, or the Quest River Park Central, at a distance of 0.8 miles, might just tick all your boxes.
If you'd rather splurge on accommodation that's a bit more luxurious, you have many upmarket hotel options to choose from. One of the local gems is the Mantra South Bank, a walk of just 1 mile away. There is also the Mantra on the Quay. You'll easily find this spot just 0.9 miles away.
There's no need to go without hot coffee and mouth-watering snacks in the streets surrounding Roma Street Parkland. Cicada is a popular place appreciated by local people and visitors alike, and is just an easy stroll away. If you're after a full meal, savor the local flavors and seasonings at Watermark Hotel Brisbane. To cap the night off, take one last short walk and grab a few cocktails at Hotel Grand Chancellor Brisbane.
Once you're done with Roma Street Parkland, you should take a look at what else this area can offer you:
- Take a trip to Brisbane Arts Theatre if you and your friends enjoy seeing plays and other stage shows.
- If you feel the need to jazz up your trip, head to Queensland Police Museum, and while you're there, give your musical knowledge a fine-tune too.
- The Barracks is one of the top shopping destinations in the region and a fabulous place to treat yourself to some retail therapy.
- Venture into the social heart of this area with a stroll down Caxton Street, a bustling street where you're sure to find something to enjoy.
- Expand your breadth of knowledge and be a better-informed visitor to this region by making a trip to Old Windmill & Observatory, a historic building.
Roma Street Station is as close as you'll get by rail to Roma Street Parkland, it's located roughly 0.2 miles away. Central Station is yet another terminal in the vicinity. It's 0.6 miles away.
Our catalogue of hotels in Brisbane Central Business District has all you want, so you can surely have spots near Roma Street Parkland that you'll love. Start going lots of people opt for Brisbane Central Business District for an excellent holiday. You can see all the insider information you could ever want right here. When the time comes to reserve, you can set off boldly: newcomers of all sorts approve of their Brisbane Central Business District hotel.
- The staff at hotels around Roma Street Parkland go beyond what is expected, which is fitting for such a dazzling monument.
- Rooms in Brisbane Central Business District lodging are always clean and fresh.
- From big reunions to couples, we've got satisfying suites for everyone.
Your favorite place lies in your future with Expedia's broad selection of hotels near Roma Street Parkland.
Brisbane Central Business District Facts and Figures
Once you've checked Roma Street Parkland off your list, there are still even more things to see and do in Brisbane Central Business District.
- Read about activities near Brisbane Central Business District to truly experience all possible in the vicinity.
- Take a time to plot some activities, and you'll soon discover Brisbane Central Business District also knows a thing or two about rolling out the welcome mat.
- Enjoy an evening out on the town to end the exploration; next day, drop in on one of Brisbane Central Business District's historical sites.
Get ready to say goodbye to the vistas you're used to and usher in some astonishing selfies. Planning a visit to Brisbane Central Business District is always a good plan, especially when you take advantage of Expedia's awesome deals on accommodation near Roma Street Parkland. Book today!