- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Ambasciatori Palace
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Double or Twin Room
Deluxe Triple Room
Superior Double Room
Superior Triple Room
Classic Double Room
Classic Single Room
Classic Triple Room
About this area
Ambasciatori Palace is located in Rome. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Villa Borghese and Pincio, while Trevi Fountain and Borghese Gallery are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Stadio Olimpico or PalaLottomatica.Visit our Rome travel guide
- Spanish Steps - 9 min walk
- Piazza di Spagna - 10 min walk
- Via Nazionale - 11 min walk
- Trevi Fountain - 12 min walk
- Borghese Gallery - 13 min walk
- Barberini Station - 4 min walk
- Rome Termini Station - 18 min walk
- Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.) - 41 min drive
- La Terrazza — 1 min walk
- Embassy Bar — 1 min walk
- Hard Rock Cafe Roma - 1 min walk
- Elle - 1 min walk
- Moma - 2 min walk
About this property
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 7.00 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 70 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Staff & service
I am a 100% sure they stole my brand new 250 euro Apple airpods pro.... be carefull of your belongings you will end up being robbed by their staff, they denied to have security cameras on the luggage storage room, so they dont even care for luggage security while they “take care” of your luggage while you visit the city on your last day... such a coincidence to be robbed at your last day at the time you have to leave the country because flight tickets.